Poster presenters are encouraged to upload an electronic file of their poster(s). The Lunar and Planetary Institute interactive e-poster system provides additional exposure by giving fellow attendees, as well as those who were unable to attend the meeting, the ability to view posters online. Presenters are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to increase the visibility of their research.
Go to LPI e-poster portal at https://www.hou.usra.edu/meetings/informatics2018/eposterindex.cfm
Submit an e-poster
The deadline for uploading e-posters is Friday, May 11, 2018. Poster presenters will only be allowed to submit a file ONCE, so make certain that all typos have been corrected before uploading the file.
- Login to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal (https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/ )
- Next to the listing of your Planetary Science Informatics and Data Analytics Conference abstract that was assigned to a poster session, you’ll see an E-POSTER link in the ACTION column.
- Click on this link to go to the e-poster upload page. Note: all e-posters must be submitted in PDF format, and the maximum file size allowed is 6.0 MB.
- After using the browse button to locate the file containing your e-poster on your computer, and selecting an appropriate copyright statement, click the “Submit” button ONCE and WAIT for the confirmation screen
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a direct link to your e-poster.